Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NEW IN: MIGI NAIL ART PENS X LA COLORS

Hello!
Good to be back on here after a while..Exams and all but hey its over now so I have time to blog and whip up some fancy nail art.

A while back I came across Migi Nail Art. 


**Migi Nail Art pens are a NEW and revolutionary nail design tool that allows a quick, easy and affordable way to create artistic nail ritz designs on your nails.  Create a nail jazz style using our patented art tip and over 40 different colors, or combine with our glow in the dark or rhinestone pens!**

I recently ordered it through the help of a friend from the U.S but I have no idea if it is sold here in Nigeria. I got three packs and each pack contains 4 pens ( with a pen on each side which makes it 8 in a pack)







 
The pen tip is very thin and allows for precise and well detailed designs
On the other side is a regular brush for applying nail polish


I also got glow-in-the-dark nail pens!..

I also got Striping nail polishes from L.A colors





The thin nail polish brush allows for easy striping and other forms of designs.


Really excited about creating amazing designs from these purchases!

** From the Miginailart site

Stay true to your dreams!

Peace x Love

2 comments:

  1. Awwe, theyr really nice.I love nail arts as well bt iv been looking for somewhere I could get a nice set of tools like these in lag; ( anyways ur doing a great job bisola:* nd quite inspiring too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. If I do find where to get them in Lagos, I will post it on here. Xx

      Delete

Would love to read from you!